General information about SRS 3D.
- SRS 3D is a system for displaying 3D structures integrated with sequences and features.
- For details see: O'Donoghue et al., 2004. Please cite this paper when using SRS 3D in your research.
- Since 1 February 2008, SRS 3D is an open source project originally from BioWisdom and maintained by EMBL.
- If you want to install SRS 3D into an SRS 8.2 server, you can download the complete installation package here.
- If you want to install the SRS 3D Viewer on your desktop, you can download the executable here, and the source code here.
- Please if you are interested in developing SRS 3D further, or in deploying it in your server.